Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tip A Few More And I'll Feel Better

Finally, after weeks of delay I got the call today that my surgery is definately going forward come this Monday morning, after six weeks of delays. The original date was August 8th.

I'm feeling a little apprehensive though I've wanted this for a long time.
Truth: I am tired of being tired all the time. I want to know what it feels like to feel good again cause I haven't really felt 'good', as in strong and healthy, in three years; to be able to climb the stairs in my own house without panting before I reach the top.
But something inside wants to back way and I don't know why.
I guess it's just the jitters.

I'll just trust that I'll be OK, and if not I'll deal with that when it happens.

2 comments:

my name is Amanda said...

Sometimes anticipation is worse than the actual experience; it certainly must not have helped that you've been strung along for six weeks. Anyway, you have my best wishes for a successful surgery and recovery!

Gino said...

thanks amanda, and its about to get longer (sigh).