Thursday, January 27, 2011

I Don't Think So...

OK, for just a few minutes assume that you are a hyper-intelligent lifeform from another galaxy far, far away or whatever...

Now, imagine that you're out there, flying around, doing the hyper-intelligent lifeform thing, because that's what you do...
and you're looking for a cool place to hang, maybe colonize, raise a family or whatever hyper-intelligent lifeforms like to do...

...and right there below you is Los Angeles, and you decide, "Yeah, that's it!"

I'll just wait for Robert to tell us all about it because I think it's gonna suck.

5 comments:

Brian said...

I love to LA-bash as much as the next guy, but I'm pretty sure it's a much nicer place than Jo-berg, and District 9 kicked ass. Just sayin'.

Gino said...

Jo-berg?

Gino said...

you been there, too?
btw, you never did get around to dishing on phnom pen.

Brian said...

No, I haven't been myself, but I hear it can be pretty dicey.

I haven't dished on Phnom Pen b/c I didn't go there. Just Siem Reib/Annkor Wat and the surrounding area.

RobertDWood said...

I concur with Brian, D9 was one hell of a movie.

This... naw. I'm more excited about Cowboys and Aliens.
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/cowboys-and-aliens.html