Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Just a quickie...
Been here in Seattle for a few days so far, but can't wait to get back to my own computer,with faster service.

The kids here are using wireless routers, and mooching off of their unsuspecting neighbors' unsecured wireless.
Too cool, huh?
Saves money til they get a little more settled in, but it makes for a slow go in the mean time.

RW: as for Weed... it is still the best part of the whole drive, that stretch from Weed to Medford. I recommend it to anybody with an itch for cool scenery.

I'll be juicing when I get back. Maybe Friday.

2 comments:

RW said...

Coulda been all mine... I'm sitting in the HiLo diner and the mill owner says show up Monday and I didn't. Of course it was 1973 but anyway... sigh...

Brian said...

'Twas great to see you the other night!