Monday, July 6, 2009

You Ready for This?

I've had conversations with a few other bloggers concerning the wisdom of posting pictures of myself on this page.

It's been my standard policy to avoid doing that for a few reasons, some personal, others not so much.

And since I hesitate to display myself in that manner, I also extend the same policy toward the others, and is why I decided against posting pictures from last May's trip to the Twin Cities, and the festivities therewith. But it was tempting, I tell ya.

Well, I think it's time for a change.
Within the next day or two, I'll be posting not a picture, but a video. Of me.
Full frontal, face to the camera, exposed, nothing to hide, in explicit detail.

First, I have to figure out how to get the damn video from the disc onto the screen.

Stay tuned.

2 comments:

W.B. Picklesworth said...

Speaking of which,I'll have to send you a photo of us talking at the end of the driveway. I knew you were coming, but it still took me by surprise when you walked up and said, "Hi, I'm Gino."

Gino said...

...and then i promptly started to cough up a lung.

i know how to make an impression, dont i?