Sunday, September 13, 2009

Week One Dilemma

I subscribe to the NFL Sunday Ticket, the service that broadcasts every game into my man cave.

Needless to say, I can always find an interesting game watch.

So, here I am, half hour before kick off, and still haven't picked a game from too many interesting choices.

Do I watch a local boy, Mark Sanchez, who's career I've been following since his high school days (and who my son played against) start his rookie season at QB for the Jets?

Or the Broncos play the Bengals. I'm not too big on either team, but I liked Kyle Orton when he was playing for the Bears, and would like to see him do well with his new team, the Broncos. If he starts blowing it, I'd be changing channels real quick.

Then there is the game that is sure to get some over saturation in the media: The Minnesota Favres take on the Cleveland Browns. Maybe I won't even need to actually watch it, being so heavily covered maybe I can get to see the all the 'good parts' later when the talkers do their talking?

Fifteen minutes left before kickoff...
I better get me a beer and then flip a coin.

3 comments:

Brian said...

You just need another couple of televisions.

Gino said...

i did have two going, with different games, for a while.

Night Writer said...

Gino, you're wrong - it's the Minnesota Peterson's.