Saturday, September 26, 2009

And The Meme Still Goes On... .

Taken from Night Writer and Mr. Dilettante. Now it's my turn.
Woo Hoo!!!

1. The phone rings. Who will it be? I don't know. I rarely, as in: mostly never, answer it.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Nope. That's a union job.

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? I'm a listener. Been that way since last October, and it's damn near killing me.

4. Do you take compliments well? I do better with assaults on my character.

5. Do you play Sudoku? Should I?

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? For a while. If I had warm enough clothing, and a sharp knife, maybe a little longer. I'd like to think so, anyway.

7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Nope. I don't know anybody else who did, either.

8. What was your favorite game as a kid? Actually, there were two hugely popular games among the neighbor kids, depending on the weather. "Sploosh Ball" was played whenever a Nerf football got left out in the rain, or ended up in someone's pool. Just like ball tag, but wetter, and could hurt more.
The other was (you asked) "Shit Ball" (seriously, that's what we called it). Whenever a wet Nerf wasn't available, a volleyball was smeared with dog feces. Again, just like ball tag, but you ran much faster and dodged more acrobatically.

9. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew she was married, would you? "Was" is past tense, ain't it?

10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? That's usually how it happened.

11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? By whom, and for what?

12. Use three words to describe yourself? Take your pick.

13. Do any songs make you cry? Openly? No. But "O Sole Mio", when done right, may cause an inner stirring. Chalk it up to my family's agricultural history, what the words mean to them, and how those emotions were, in turn, taught to me.

14. Are you continuing your education? Aren't we all?

15. Do you know how to shoot a gun? Not a clue.

16. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? Not that I recall.

17. How often do you read books? On a daily basis, not at all. Generally, I'll buy one, and not put it down until finished, a few times a year.

18. Do you think more about the past, present or future? Yeah, something like that...

19. What is your favorite children’s book? Why do I need one?

20.What color are your eyes? Grayish-greenish, I think.

21. How tall are you?Somewhere round 5'8", maybe a little higher, but not by much.

22. Where is your dream house located? In the center of the Ozarks, on 1000 acres or so, a few miles from town, enclosed with an electrified fence, ringed by a 50' deep moat stocked with hungry crocs, guard towers with sharpshooters, and equipped with anti-satellite technology so The Man can't see what I'm up to.

23. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? Mamie

24. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? Probably ten years ago.

25. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? Garden Grove, about 50 miles away. Met a friend for lunch.

26. Do you like mustard? No

4 comments:

kr said...

#9
wait, I thought *you* was married ...

Gino said...

it didnt ask about my marriage.

hey, i dont write 'em, i just answer 'em.

Guitarman said...

I give you 4 days in the wilderness.

Mrs. D said...

Finally, someone else who doesn't like mustard!