Monday, February 23, 2009

Score One For Justice

A car hit and killed a man piece-of-shit Beaner as he ran across Interstate 5 after spray-painting a sign just north of downtown Los Angeles early Wednesday morning.

See? Not all news out of Los Angeles is bad. Usually, by a stroke of odd luck, something positive happens on a rare occasion.

Don't mourn. These pathetic bastards will stop at nothing to deface what isn't theirs, and go so far as to climb freeway signs to fuck them up with their gangland scrawl. Even barbed-wire barriers around the sign itself won't deter them.

The only downside is that his buddy survived, and the deceased likely left a grease smear on the road for Haz-Mat to clean up.

Fuck you, Jaime. You got yours, and probably not soon enough.

11 comments:

tully said...

"The accident occurred at about 4:30 a.m. and shut down all but one northbound lane for two hours and snarled traffic on the busy freeway just before rush hour."

I love how the piece concludes by giving as much space to the traffic repercussions as to the loss of life!

Well, it's good to see the surgery left intact the part of your brain that refuses to value human life unconditionally!

Gino said...

the deceased devalued himself.

Anonymous said...

Gino, crapola man, if you are going to denigrate someone at least do it for their choices and not their genetics! I had to think for a bit, because that slang is pretty obscure here (I've only heard it explained once and never heard it in use), but that's uncool.

Gino said...

i was denigrating him based upon his food choices. so there!

Tracy said...

and to be quite honest, there isn't a worse food choice out there...a swift capital punishment was in order.

You know I'm a private property fanatic and I'm for the rule of law so I cannot whatsoever look at this event with any satisfaction.

A police car should've run him over and killed him, not a normal citizen.

Gino said...

it was a citizen's arrest.

Anonymous said...

No, Gino, that makes _me_ a "beaner," and I can tell you as the (ironic) Chair of a Diversity Committee that THAT can't be right ;).

I'm pretty sure you were being racist. So there : P!

Gino said...

that,and you can look into the soul of a man you've never met,too. ;)


but dont confuse the term 'racial' and 'racist'. though similar in sound and root, their meanings are different.

Anonymous said...

'K, I'm feeling stupid (it's unusual, take advantage): enlighten me, oh wise one, on that semantic difference and how it applies to this situation.

And, although I am not sure whether you are being sarcastic or not, just for clarity: under some circumstances, I can. (And, if you like me around, you oughta be glad, because if I judged you just on what you say, I woulda been outta here long ago ;). )

Tracy said...

Okay...I'm going to compromise.

A civillian vehicle should be able to run him over and stay parked on top of him until a police car can come and back over him a couple of times.

Anonymous said...

Tracy: Although I'm horrified to admit it: LOL ;).